Mails from Last Year Order

The beginning of a new year makes me feel extremely excited but also stress out. There's too many things swirling inside my mind and I wonder when will it ready to be settled down. It is just too tiring to think about.

Last week, while I was rushing doing the company year end closing I received my mail from my last year order from Sephora sale and also Victoria Secret. It was very delightful and this mail had really made me feel so much better, it was like a treat for a long hour of stressful workout.



I didn't order too many things because of the currency rate and all I had order from Sephora was more towards achieving a glowy complexion rather than newly released or seasonal items. I've tried the Guerlain Meteorites #Clair02, Benefit Dandelion and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder #Mood Light. Well, they are very nice and feels very smooth on the skin. As for the rest, I'll have a review someday when I've tried them.

Besides than this, my Victoria Secret order is something I'm looking forward too, all those sexy garments and lingerie ... well, well.. who doesn't get attracted with these gorgeous little things! I've seen a mixture of reviews before I actually placed in my order, the bras were really well made and most important is  they fit and adheres very, very nicely and comfortably. I especially in love with the Body by Victoria Push up bra and Dream Angles Push up bra. As for the lingerie and under garments the Body by Victoria Cheekini and Sexy little things Lacie babydoll are just perfect, the texture of the items are good in quality so price wise, it is still worth the money. Just an advice, please make sure your size when you place in any online order on VS, some items can run to a huge size whereas some just a tad bit smaller. Thank God, I only had minor issue with the quality of the order 2 pieces of lingerie which I expect the texture of satin to feel smooth and luxury and yet it turn out to be other way round.

Overall, I'm happy with my mail that came in at the right time. I hope I'll be able to blog more regularly and my sadness can be healed as time passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be very happy if you leave your footprints here. Thanks